Friday, August 3, 2012

WISH LIST LOVE

Just some must haves topping my wish list right now...

Des Moines Market Bag - $68 at Badowers
Ok, I agree $68 is a little pricey but I love the leather, canvas & burlap and it makes Des Moines look pretty darn classy! 

Pink Nosed Pup - $125 at the Des Moines ARL
This is Pepper a 4 mo. old Border Collie pup, and she's at the ARL here in Des Moines. Murph and I have been in serious discussion over adding her as a second pooch, but can't pull the trigger on owning 2 big dogs. We love her pink nose though,  and we refuse to go look at her knowing we couldn't say no to that face! He's gonna hate me for posting her pic here :)

Schoolhouse Numbered Hooks - $15/each at Pottery Barn
We are on the hunt for some entry way organization and have two small (24") walls to work with, these hooks and the system below top my list, but a sale would make them sweeter!

Union Office Collection - $49/each at Pottery Barn

New 'Do!
In desperate need of a haircut and I can't get in until the end of September, erg! Thinking this simple long bob might be the way to go for the fall.

Monogrammed Bracelet on Natural Leather - $45 available on Etsy here
Loving the monogram right now, wish this was stamped instead of engraved though, might have to have my friend Emily help me out with something like this

What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment