Monday, July 23, 2012

HAPPIEST OF DAYS

We finally got our photos back from our photographer at the wedding and we couldn't be happier. Seeing as I have around 400 of them I've decided to post some of our favorite's here. I love how he captured how insanely happy we both were that day, along with everyone else. A big smile was in every photo and so much laughter too. Marrying Murph was the easiest thing I've ever done and I am so happy we will have these photos to remember the day with.
Fantastic flowers, so natural and simple

Maybe my favorite decoration we came up with, willow and baby's breath in the windows

Getting ready to see Murph


So happy to see each other on our big day

The pastor walking in on us kissing

Our family

Really, I look up to her

Maybe one little man wasn't in the mood for pictures

The pastor announcing us by my last name, not Murph's. NOT planned!

On the fountain in the city square

At the city square

Our ride broke down, and no one wanted to stop to help!

Trying to thumb a ride, and showing a little leg

Even the boys couldn't figure out the problem

Wonderful speeches from wonderful friends

All smiles at the reception

Love seeing everyone have such a great time

We couldn't thank everyone enough for sharing in such a special day.

3 comments:

  1. the pics turned out amazing, what a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun day! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in this picture. I look good.

    ReplyDelete