Friday, August 17, 2012

1 YEAR LATER

Well, one year ago I left retail for good. After 4+ years with VS, 18 months at B. Bro and a long but very beneficial 16 months at Fran's I called it quits. BEST. DECISION. EVER! Ok, marrying Murph was the BEST. DECISION. EVER. but this is a close second.

I told Murph on a walk last night that no amount of money could outweigh working nights, weekends and holidays, and I will never go back on that statement. Although, I LOVED the business and creative side of retail, being on my feet all day and the discount, I love spending quality time with friends and family so much more.

Cheers to my first year out of the mall, can't wait to see what's in store!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! "Cheers to my first year out of the mall, can't wait to see what's in store!" pun intended or unintended?

    ReplyDelete