Tuesday, August 27, 2013

13

Another week in the books on the roads and a small increase in mileage. I didn't miss a run, even though I really wanted to skip a day or two .... or all of them :) The heat really kicked in last week so my goal became to simply finish the runs without stopping. This sounds silly when the most I took on was 4 miles but in heat and humidity that was in the mid 90's, it was a realistic goal. With a total of 13 miles in last week, I couldn't help but think how far I have to go! I mean shoot, this 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles in one shot .... ooooooff! WD and I will keep trucking though, man I love running with that mutt and he is OBSESSED with it too.

In other news a fall clean out has taken over our house. SO. MUCH. CRAP! I've always prided myself with being able to purge, but when we decided to get our 2nd guest room in order I realized we have loaded that room with stuff .... that we don't use! So over the last 3 days I've sorted and purged and re-packed totes and organized books and realized I need to purge more.The good news is that we no longer have a crap room and that makes both Murphy's smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment