Monday, March 18, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF ART

As Murph and I continue to work our little booty's off on the house (ok, this was another slow week I won't lie) I have started to see the "final" picture come together in my mind. Here are some things I am just loving for our walls ....

Oh, WillyDog!
Custom pet painting. Ok, I LOVE my dog. He sleeps in our bed, he kisses my face, he is a huge source of joy for both of us and I would ADORE a small custom painting of him to have forever. That face just makes me melt.
It's exactly what you think it is
I love quirky little things and when I came across this in a magazine last week I fell in love. Oh yes it is titled, "Deer in Gym Socks" and I think it's fab. I mean who doesn't love a deer in gym socks?!

My former home
Murph's former home
Our home
I love the map craze. I think it's because it's something (or can be something) personal. I'm on the perpetual hunt for a book of vintage Iowa county maps so I can grab these 3 pages out to hang as a set.

Not much, just a quick sampling so I don't forget these ideas. Our doors are just about to be done! Hopefully we will also order trim this week and I can finish up that pesky bathroom vanity and get to work on that space. I think we were so glad to have floors we fell of the renovation bandwagon a bit. Time to fire back up so when this weather decides to get warm we can hit the yard!


1 comment: