Thursday, March 21, 2013

BUFF BY BC '13

It is exactly 142 days until BC '13 (5 years of BC BTW!) and my co-birthday partner in crime and I have decided to reward ourselves with new birthday bikini's from VS (our yearly "should we buy these" debacle) if we complete a simple task. 50 visits to the gym! We try to get to yoga on Tuesday's as much as possible but let's face it that's 4 times a month so in an effort to utilize the gym memberships we have more we needed a challenge. 142 days - 10 for ordering and shipping = 132 workout days / 3 workouts a week (we had to be reasonable in this choice and summer coming) = 44 workouts + 6 for a challenge is that magic number 50! We started today and let me say that my alarm going off at 4:55 to get to the gym by 5:15 was not fun but we met up and did 20 minutes of cardio and a 15 minute Nike Training Club ab workout that definitely showed me I need to put some effort into my gut to get it BC ready :) Only 49 until it's bikini time!

BC '12 - Gotta be better than last year! Our first cold and rainy BC :(
BC '11 - Chilly morning, but a perfect dock diving afternoon!
BC '10 - Perfect day on the lake for a dance party and a nap!
BC '09 - Inaugural BC 

No comments:

Post a Comment