Monday, January 6, 2014

PROMOTED!

Now that it's official I can officially announce it here. Murph got a promotion! If you asked me what he does I would have a hard time explaining it though :) You see he's a computer programmer, which means he is insanely logical in his thinking processes, whereas this girl ... not so much. What I can accurately report on is that he works in the claims area at a large insurance company here in the metro and has been there since he graduated college. While we were on vacation in October I received a call from his boss on my phone, which was odd, and when Murph called him back I watched his jaw drop as they talked. He told me he had the opportunity to take a promotion, and after some conversation he took the leap! Then we waited, and waited, and waited .... two months later he was finally able to transition into his new role as a Lead Application Systems Analyst. Congrats Murph, I am so insanely proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment