Monday, July 15, 2013

BABY-PALOOZA!

Friday was one of the best days I have had all year. Two of our best friends had baby girls in the last month, and after spending a heap of time with both of them Friday I've decided I am smitten. Like full fledged gonna steal their babies and raise them as our own smitten! These little love bundles brought so much love and joy in to my heart Friday and I am so freaking excited for all of my pregnant friends to get to experience their little ones soon too. I used to think weddings were my favorite thing but I think it's babies, cute, snuggly, chubby little babies. In. Love!

Just gettin' a little work visitor, Miss Harlow

What a sweetheart!

Harper is out for the count and slept on my legs for about an hour Friday night. Swoon.

Be still my heart! Is Murph not the cutest with Miss Harper in his arms?!

No comments:

Post a Comment