Monday, June 10, 2013

SNEAK PEEK!

Things are shaping up at Hawthorn Drive and I'm so happy that I am dancing in our kitchen :) Well really I am dancing everywhere downstairs and a little upstairs too. Here are just reasons for my dancing, some of the photos are terrible but I shot them at night so forgive me.

We have NEW CHAIRS! Yippppeeeee. Seriously the best deal ever. $50 each at IKEA ($66 w/ shipping) for 6 beautiful new white chairs, the perfect bright and crisp punch for our farmhouse table


And here is a sneak peek at the vanity Murph and I crafted up out of a black desk and sink parts from Overstock.com. My dad made a wood top for it too beef if up a bit.


Oh yeah, we GOT NEW TRIM UP! Yes after months of longing we were able to have my parents come down and help us get up some amazing new, white trim. It is glorious! Well almost, still LOTS of caulking and touch ups to go, BUT SERIOUSLY AMAZING! Oh yeah, those doors are new too :)


And finally on a non downstairs related note, Murph and I quick put up some sweet wall mounted lights in our bedroom. Those bad boys were $20 each, yes $20 each. Oh how I love a great looking bargain and how I love us each having a light! Now about those pesky night stands.....

No comments:

Post a Comment