Thursday, November 15, 2012

GRADUATES!

Well after 9 weeks of 90 minute classes Murph and I are graduates! That's right we are done with Financial Peace class and are living on a budget. Wow, that's something I never thought I would be able to do! Our $99 investment is something I am certain will be worth so much more than we paid for it and I am actually not hating our budget as much as I thought I would hehe.

Over the course of 9 weeks we covered everything from creating our budget, to dumping our debt (mortgage included), to retirement, to estate planning and even college planning for those little nuggets we hope to have one day. It was a ton of AMAZING information for us and best of all we have our financial goals aligned.

I highly recommend the Financial Peace program and our church will be offering 5 classes of it this fall (Fri-Tues nights) too. The main reason Murph and I did this was not only to become confident in paying off our debt (hopefully it will all be gone in under 7 years eek!) but so that one day we will be able to give abundantly, how exciting! I also look forward to paying cash for our future car purchases and maybe even that dream home I've got my heart set on building ;)

Anyway this program is for everyone! Married, single, young and old, doesn't matter where you are in life check it out and if you want to take the class holler this way you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree, it is a wonderful class! glad you guys enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete