Thursday, September 20, 2012

CURRENT OBSESSION

So, I needed a makeup change and I am loving tinted moisturizer! As a faithful wearer of mineral makeup for the last 5 years I began to feel chalky and dull looking and was tired of the mess it makes all over the bathroom. It was always to much effort for me as I am a 10 minute makeup kind of girl. I had received a sample of tinted moisturizer back in the Spring from Sephora and loved it. I was always worried tinted moisturizer wouldn't give me any coverage and that it was kind of a scam but the product was light and illuminating, pretty much 100% opposite of my mineral makeup. I also worried that my somewhat oily skin would get even oilier with a second moisturizer, but this oil free gem seems to be doing great even when I combine it with my regular skin care regimen. In fact it makes me wonder if my mineral makeup was actually drying me out and my skin was oily from trying to catch up! Anywho when I went back into Sephora on the hunt for the sample I used they ALL recommended Stila's Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20  saying how blend-able it was. So I went for it am an in love. It's quick, easy lightweight coverage that is much lighter than typical liquid foundation and gives my skin a good even tone and texture. Acne is down too, bonus! Anywho, I am loving the stuff and just had to share. I recommend getting it at Sephora (talk about a easy place to drop $100), as they color matched me in a second, something I am always terrible at :)


No comments:

Post a Comment